Not sure which I’ve had to buy. Let me help you. This is our best iPad for office work 2022 and iPad Buying Guide for early 2022
Welcome, everybody, and welcome to Apple Insider. It is Andrew here and there is no point in beating around the bush. Let’s help you decide which iPad to buy here in 2022 makes it easier to use. It is as chapter markers down below to look at which category may suit you.
Here are the 4 best iPad for office work 2022:
- iPad Air
- iPad Mini
- iPad pro.
Best iPad For Office Work 2022:
Best for kids, K-12 students, & general users: iPad.
Best, the best iPad for the general population, specifically looking at kids, maybe students K through 12, as well as just general media consumption users is going to be the iPad, just the basic iPad with a 10.2-inch display.
Apple recently updated this tablet in September of 2021, the current model sports a 13 bionic processor, there’s a smart connector on the side to connect to Apple Smart Keyboard Folio for productivity, or you can use Bluetooth keyboards. If you want to go that route.
- It supports the first-generation Apple Pencil, there’s a 12-megapixel front-facing camera with center stage center.
- Steve is great, especially with people who are working or learning remotely if you’re using that front-facing camera kit able to zoom in on their faces and keep them in the frame as they move around.
Priced at $329 for the basic 64 gig model. It’s also not a very expensive tablet either and it’s frequently seen on sale. If you don’t need to do anything fancy or this is just for a kid or something like that iPad, it’s a great way to go.
Read more: Best E ink Reader For Pdf:
Best bang for your buck, college students: iPad Air.
If you want a device that just balances everything is a great bang for your buck between the technology inside and the price that you’re paying for it. Consider the current generation iPad Air. The current generation iPad air comes in a bunch of fun colors including the green one here that I have has a beautiful 10.2-inch edge to edge display, which you can see has rounded corners, there is Touch ID built into the power button here towards the top and it supports the second-generation Apple Pencil.
- Because the smart connector is here on the back.
- It’ll work with Apple’s magic keyboard that was designed for the 11-inch iPad Pro, and there’s USBC at the bottom.
- With USB-C you can connect a bunch of peripherals connect cameras Connect card readers connect USB C hubs that bring USBA ports, USBC ports, a bunch of stuff to its hard drives SSDs.
- This is just overall a great tablet, I would really recommend this one for college students who want something fun and expressive that they can be productive with and get stuff done.
Got plenty of power thanks to the A 14 bionic processor that’s on the inside. The only downside to iPad Air is the fact that a new one is on the horizon. We’re expecting a new iPad Air this spring, and there are a few changes incoming. If you want to know about that. Stay tuned, I got another video shortly. that’ll explain everything we expect to see in the new iPad Air you want to pick up the iPad Air it can be currently found starting at 599.
Read also: Best Samsung Tablet For Note Taking
Want the most portable, with the newest tech: iPad Mini.
This will come as no surprise but if portability is your most important thing, check out the current iPad Mini. And before I get into my scripted content of everything that’s cool about the iPad Mini. I just have to say that this is currently my favorite iPad of everything in the lineup and I have been an iPad Pro user for a long time. But the current generation iPad Mini is just too cool.
- I mean, these new ones have a redesign that looks like the iPad Air but in a smaller package.
- You have all these advanced features like USBC and an Apple pencil to support but it’s just in this tiny little package. If you want a mobile, this is it.
- It even has a five G as an option. So if you want wireless connectivity everywhere you go, being updated in 2021.
- The new sixth-generation iPad Mini also features a 12-megapixel rear-facing camera.
There’s a 12-megapixel front-facing camera that also includes center stage so great for video calls. It even has a more powerful processor than the iPad Air. iPad Air is rocking a 14 bionic processor. But the new iPad mini has an eighth 15 bionic processor inside. iPad Mini is a little expensive being priced at 499 starting out but it is such a great companion device. Whether you’re using this with your Mac, use it as a second screen with a sidecar or just one thing that you can bring with you to look at photos, consume content, and get stuff done. The iPad mini is absolutely crushing it right now. And I like this guy. For Pro users. There’s one iPad that I’d recommend, which is the 12.9-inch iPad Pro. The new iPad Pros are great.
Read more: Best Tablet For Navionics.
best for office work, Creatives, professionals, & productivity users: iPad pro.
These were updated with things like the M one processor, the same processes that Apple is using on his Mac. It also has Thunderbolt and USB for support. So you can connect Thunderbolt devices as well as USB C devices bringing even more IO options. There’s a 5g option available and it can be configured with up to two terabytes of internal storage making it great for editing large raw photos and videos on the go without requiring that external USB or Thunderbolt drive.
- Since I am touting Get the larger 12.9-inch model.
- I will say that it is an amazing display because it is so big. It’s great for running two apps side by side in much bigger resolution than you could on smaller iPads.
- Additionally, it’s great for getting stuff done using the Apple Magic keyboard definitely the best accessory to outfit your iPad Pro with an LD to the air,
- and provides an additional USB port that you can use for charging while you use the one on the device for connecting any external accessories.
Now the 12.9-inch model also has a better display than the 11-inch. It’s using the liquid retina XDR display and it is a mini LED display. It has a better contrast ratio, and better of looks overall than the version on the 11-inch iPad Pro.
If you’re debating between the 11-inch iPad Pro and the iPad Air, I would right now tell you to kind of lean towards getting the iPad Air or waiting for that new model to come out here in early 22. Now it’s time to hear your thoughts. Let me know which of these iPads you might be picking up or if you’re going to hold up their new models later this year.
Let me know on Twitter at Andrew underscore OSU if you want to grab any of these tablets.